Digital transformation is now in top gear. GROUP7 is a consultancy firm specialising in digital sales and marketing for the B2B food industry. We are experiencing healthy growth. We are therefore looking for professionals who can take our agency further in the field of data-driven, digital marketing and e-commerce.
In 2024, GROUP7 will significantly expand its consulting work in Germany. To this end, we open an independent office in Düsseldorf. As a senior consultant, you can become the first team member of GROUP7 Germany. This position offers many opportunities to determine the future agency and your own job.
What your work will look like
- In the first period, we will introduce you to all the typical GROUP7 methodologies, for example in the field of personas, customer journey, lead generation, nurturing and marketing automation.
- We’ll help you become an even better consultant. For example, you will learn how to facilitate workshops and give advice in GROUP7 style.
- Soon you will be working for our customers for about 50% of your working time. As a consultant, you will help our clients with their data-driven, digital campaigns and e-commerce. These are the leading companies in the food sector, such as McCain, FrieslandCampina, DMK (Milram), Dr. Oetker, Spadel, Vandemoortele, Arla and many more.
- In addition, (50%) you will actively contribute to conquering the German market with marketing and sales activities.
Who we’re looking for
For a consultant, personality is the most important thing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, sympathetic personality, who easily handles intensive customer contact. Competencies for a good consultant are: problem analysis, conceptual thinking, presentation.
It has to suit you to work for different organizations all the time. To do this, you need adaptability and organizational sensitivity.
Your proven experience is also important. We ask:
- Marketing and sales experience,
- At least 7 years of experience in the food sector,
- At least 3 years of experience as a consultant,
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and e-commerce.
- A completed Master’s degree,
Because we want to open an office in Düsseldorf, it is nice if you live in that region. Or want to move there. We are still flexible at the moment. If necessary, another location in North Rhine-Westphalia is negotiable.
At GROUP7, English is the first language. An excellent command of English and German is therefore of great importance for this role. Other European languages are an advantage. So you really don’t have to speak Dutch to work with us.
If you are also entrepreneurial, then we have a perfect match, because at GROUP7 we build our agency together.
What we offer
- GROUP7 is an agency with growth ambitions. Our assignments are getting bigger and more international. You can develop yourself excellently with us.
- An independent office in Düsseldorf.
- At GROUP7, we do not make fixed agreements about working hours. We initially offer a contract for 12 months, although our intention is to work together for much longer. The minimum number of hours per week is 32, maximum 40.
- Furthermore, you will find just about everything that makes working fun with us: a budget of €1500 per year for personal development, an annual trip with the whole team, at least one social activity every quarter, participation in networking events, visiting trade fairs and conferences.
How to apply
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? And do you think you’re a good fit for our agency? Then respond before Wednesday, January 17, 2024. We would like to receive your application (motivation letter and CV) via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Call Martin van Dam: 06-20 60 86 62.