Digital transformation is now in top gear. GROUP7 is a consultancy specialized in digital sales and marketing for the B2B food industry. And we are now going through healthy growth. We are therefore looking for young people with talent for the consultancy profession. GROUP7 needs sharp thinkers who can analyze a customer’s problem. Creative minds, who come up with strong solutions and can present that convincingly.
WHAT YOUR WORK WILL LOOK LIKE
- In the first period we teach you all the typical GROUP7 methodologies, for example in the field of personas, customer journey, lead generation and nurturing. We’re also going to teach you to be a good consultant. For example, you will learn to facilitate workshops and issue advice.
- As a trainee you will get to know all the roles within GROUP7: Insights consultant for our research, e-commerce consultant, strategy consultant, marketing, business development and sales.
- Soon you work about 90% of your working time for our customers. These are the leading companies in the food sector, such as McCain, Friesland Campina, Greenyard, Aviko, Spadel, Vandemoortele and many more. You help customers gain insight into the target group based on our methodologies. You translate that into a strong concept and convert it into practical activities: social sales, marketing automation, a new website or webshop.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
For a consultant, personality is the most important thing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, sympathetic personality, which intensive customer contact easily goes off. In addition, important are:
- You have a completed Master’s degree, with good study results.
- You have the necessary competencies for a consultant: problem analysis, conceptual thinking, presentation.
- It suits you to always work for other organizations; You have adaptability and organizational sensitivity.
- You are analytically strong, adept with data and have good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You have an affinity with the food business and/or hospitality, preferably through work experience in the sector.
- Of course, you already have experience with online, for example in previous work, internship or study.
Where you live in Europe is not that important for us. Don’t you speak Dutch, but do you speak English on a very professional level? Fine for us. Other European languages are an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
GROUP7 is an agency with growth ambition. At GROUP7 you can help shape the agency and your own job. Our assignments are getting bigger and more international. You can develop yourself with us.
- We have nice offices in Woerden and Turnhout, where you can work quietly or spar with colleagues. We don’t look up if you prefer to work at the customer’s, home or in the park.
- We do not make fixed agreements about working hours at GROUP7. We initially offer a contract for 12 months, although our intention is to work together much longer. The minimum number of hours per week is 32, maximum 40.
- Furthermore, you will find just about everything that makes working fun with us: a budget of €1500 per year for personal development, an annual trip with the entire team, at least one social activity every quarter, participation in network events, fairs and conferences.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? And do you think you’d fit in with our agency? Please respond before Wednesday 18 August 2021. We would like to receive your application (motivation letter and CV) via: email@example.com.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Call Martin van Dam: 06-20 60 86 62.