GROUP7 is a consultancy specialized in digital sales and marketing for the B2B food industry. In almost all our assignments we work with marketing automation. We therefore want to expand our team with a consultant in this field.
WHAT YOUR WORK WILL LOOK LIKE
- The first period we teach you all the typical GROUP7 methodologies, for example in the field of personas, customer journey, lead generation and nurturing. We’re also going to teach you to be a good consultant. For example, you will learn to facilitate workshops and issue advice. In addition, you work on marketing and sales for GROUP7.
- Soon you work about 90% of your working time for our customers. You translate a commercial strategy into optimal customer journeys and strong campaigns, in which digital marketing, sales and automation have a leading role. You also know how to make that practical, by teaching customers how to set up and execute digital data-driven campaigns. One time you realize the marketing automation campaign yourself, while at another customer you will perform more as a trainer or coach.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For a consultant, personality is the most important thing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, sympathetic personality, which intensive customer contact easily goes off. Moreover, it is of course important that you have experience with (at least one) marketing automation platform, such as Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot, Keap or Act-on.
It doesn’t matter to us where in Europe you live.
In addition, important are:
- You have a completed bachelor or master’s degree programme.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in digital data-driven marketing.
- You are highly analytically savvy and work accurately.
- You speak good, professional English, more European languages are an advantage.
- You have to a large extent the necessary competencies for a consultant: problem analysis, conceptual thinking, presentation.
- It suits you to always work for other organizations; You have adaptability and organizational sensitivity.
- You have an affinity with the food industry, preferably work experience in the sector.
WHAT WE OFFER
- GROUP7 is an agency with growth ambition. We form a network agency, with a permanent core of seven enthusiastic consultants. You can be the eighth part of that. At GROUP7 you can help shape the agency and your own job. Our assignments are getting bigger and more international. You can develop yourself with us.
- We have nice offices in Woerden and Turnhout, where you can work quietly or spar with colleagues. We don’t look up if you prefer to work at the customer’s, home or in the park.
- We do not make fixed agreements about working hours at GROUP7. We initially offer a contract for 12 months, although our intention is to work together much longer. The minimum number of hours per week is 32, maximum 40.
- Furthermore, you will find just about everything that makes working fun with us: a budget of €1500 per year for personal development, an annual trip with the entire team, at least one social activity every quarter, participation in network events, fairs and conferences.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? And do you think you’d fit in with our agency? Please respond before Wednesday 18 August 2021. We would like to receive your application (motivation letter and CV) via email@example.com or LinkedIN.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Call Martin van Dam:06-20 60 86 62.