Digital transformation is now in top gear. GROUP7 is a consultancy specialized in digital sales and marketing for the B2B food industry. And we are now experiencing a healthy growth. We are therefore looking for professionals who take our agency further in the field of data-driven marketing and e-commerce.
WHAT YOUR WORK WILL LOOK LIKE
- The first period introduces you to all typical GROUP7 methodologies, for example in the field of personas, customer journey, lead generation and nurturing.
- If you haven’t been a consultant before, you’ll also learn to be a good consultant. For example, you will learn to facilitate workshops and issue advice.
- Soon you work about 90% of your time for our customers. You help our clients as a consultant with their data-driven, digital campaigns and e-commerce. These are the leading companies in the food sector, such as McCain, FrieslandCampina, Greenyard, Aviko, Spadel, Vandemoortele and many more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
For a consultant, personality is the most important thing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, sympathetic personality, for whom intensive customer contact is easy. In addition, important are:
- You have a master’s degree.
- Data-driven marketing has been the field in which you work for some time – at least 3 years.
- Preferably you have experience with CRM systems, marketing automation and/or BI tools.
- You are analytically strong, very adept with data. Examples? You can develop data dashboards and you know the possibilities of big data and machine learning.
- You have the necessary competencies for a good consultant: problem analysis, conceptual thinking, presentation. You don’t have to be a consultant for that yet.
- It suits you to work for different organizations all the time; You have adaptability and organizational sensitivity.
- You have affinity with the food industry, preferably through work experience in the sector.
Where you live in Europe is not that important for us. We are a Dutch-Belgian agency, but you can work for us, as long as your English is on a very professional level. Other European languages are an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- GROUP7 is an agency with growth ambition. Within GROUP7 you can help to shape the agency and your own job. Our assignments are getting bigger and more international. You can develop yourself with us.
- We have nice office in Woerden and Turnhout, where you can work quietly or spar with colleagues. We don’t look up if you prefer to work at the customer’s, home or in the park.
- We do not make fixed agreements about working hours at GROUP7. We initially offer a contract for 12 months, although our intention is to work together much longer. The minimum number of hours per week is 32, maximum 40.
- Furthermore, you will find just about everything that makes working fun with us: a budget of €1500 per year for personal development, an annual trip with the entire team, at least one social activity every quarter, participation in network events, fairs and conferences.
Did you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? And do you think you’d fit in with our agency? Please respond before Wednesday September 1st 2021. We would like to receive your application (motivation letter and CV) via: email@example.com.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Call Martin van Dam: +31 (0)6-20 60 86 62.